diary of a work experience girl - day 1


Right now I couldn’t be pinchier. Been pinching myself all day. Have a bruised arm from too many self-inflicted arm pinches. YES I AM DOING MUTHA FUCKING WORK EXPERIENCE AS A JUNIOR ART DIRECTOR AT OGILVY 1 MELBOURNE THIS WEEK. WOW!

It is only fair considering the premise of this blog – which has always been a bewilderment in the world of advertising in which I am so enthralled, that I report back on a daily basis and tell you what a smashing time I am having….

Well Day One was unbelievable. You have to sit there, and just play thought jazz with your mind. Follow any path, any lead and see where it takes you. A great profession for thinkers. But there is more work to be done. Cos it’s not just about thinking, it is also about resolving. So once you come up with these thoughts it’s a matter of converting them into provable statements. Then it’s a matter of illustrating these statements in the execution of an ad. And an ad comes in many forms. I think I have a long night ahead of me. But just so happy right now :0)))))))))

playing thought jazz with my mind

0 comments:

Post a Comment