diary of a work experience girl - day 2


Today I made a bookmark in my toolbar called “DIGITAL”. I feel this is real progress in my uptake of the cause. Cos by the grace of god the first brief we have landed is a diggity diggity digital one. The best advice I could give myself on this matter is from the ad land bible Hey Whipple Squeeze This put simply: Digital, you gotta use it to get it…

What’s quite funny, and I think a bit of a novelty to both myself and those around me, is my geriatric entry into the work experience market. The matter of the fact is exaggerated for at the ripe old age of 28 I have been paired with a chipper young copywriter, ten years my junior. But we are working well together and it is an enjoyment to learn things from someone who be younger.

Well as you can see I am looking pretty geeky and dweeby in this pic. Perhaps a little cray cray? Yeah, I’d say definitely cray cray! There are only 3 days left of my work experience experience. I have a very special post to make on Friday, so please, do stay tuned…

Helen looking cray cray

0 comments:

Post a Comment