realise your junior art director

It's gonna happen guys, I am on the cusp. I even had a dream about it last night. In fact it's why I quit my job and everything I am about right now. I have got to make it happen. You are probably bored of me going on about it right? It's like just hurry up and do it. Well maybe I shouldn't talk about it again until it happens. Maybe I should stop staring in from the windows of the department store and just buy the whole department.
If I am speaking in tongues, forgive me. I have entered the British Council Realise Your Dream Award 2012. I had kind of being working on the application for the last month, when I should have been studying for AWARD school but it's submitted now, no more distractions and I can get back to studying for AWARD. Semi Finalists are announced 16th of July and there are 3 prizes up for grabs. According to their facebook page, they have had 650 entries. SO that gives me a 1 in 216 chance of winning. However I think I may possibly have better odds given my natural talent and chutzpah.

View my entry here: www.brandconviction.com

A special thanks to the cleverist cousin Georgia Calcutt for screenprinting the pattern and Glam Rock legend Vincent Vendetta for shooting the interview.  



0 comments:

Post a Comment