i've got brand CONVICTion

Getting ready to submit my application for the British Council Realise Your Dream Award. This thing is due on Sunday - YIKES. Anyway, thought what would be truly convincing would be to tell my story and how all I have ever wanted is to be an Art Director in advertising. That it has been a long and windy road, that started in fine art and has always followed a consumer agenda. I have revisited a work created in 2nd year drawing at RMIT - the logo alphabet. I decided to create a pattern that I will screenprint on to fabric and sew a little convict outfit from. You know, that Antipodean ancestral connection some of us thugly types have? Anyway, so I redrew all of the logos by hand and spliced them with some gaol arrows. Stay tuned for my interview in said outfit through the bars of the old Melbourne gaol. how hilarious!



0 comments:

Post a Comment